Open Office is a software application that is established by the Microsoft for the Windows user. This open source suite includes various tools such as- Math (Equation Editor), Writer programs (Word processor), Impress (Presentation), Calc (Spreadsheet), Draw (Graphics) and Base (Database).
Open Office Recovery tool is used in the condition when Open Office files can’t be successfully opened perhaps get omitted or missed in various instances.
To recover the omitted or missed files, download the Open Office Recovery tool and get fully recovered files of open Office by choosing free or paid option.
- BASE RECOVERY
Open Office Base Recovery is an exceptional utility that is proficient of recovering the data from corrupted and inaccessible open base files that are stored in ODB file format. This software tool comprised efficiently designed GUI and Algorithms that helps the user to recover from corrupted / damaged files in one shot.
KEY FEATURES OF BASE RECOVERY TOOL
- An Advanced Software tool that enables to recover the corrupted/damaged ODB file in almost every situation and easily repair each single data that is present in the corrupt ODB file.
- Facilitates the safe mode recovery operation that recovers the data from corrupted ODB file smoothly and swiftly.
- Promotes an advanced option to save the recovered data at user desired location for their convenience.
- Retains the data integrity that means it does not cause damages to original data format at the time of recovery of corrupted ODB files.
- The software tool with Interactive GUI helps the user to perform recovery operation without any hassles. There are some online video and snapshots are available for the novice user.
- This software tool promotes the batch recovery of unlimited corrupted ODB file at the same time no matter the size of an individual file.
- Free version is available for efficiently recovers unreadable data from corrupt ODB files but does not save the recovered data. So user has to purchase Paid Version for saving all recovered data.
- Offers Preview panel option for the user to see the preview of all recovered data. Some Onscreen error when ODB file gets corrupted (a) “Corrupt .odb.” (b) “The stream seems to be broken”. (c) General Error: General input/output error. (d) “Failed to gather info on the ODB step/layer(s)”. (e) “OSGeo.FDO.Providers.ODB error.” (f) “File is corrupt or damaged.”
- CALC RECOVERY
Openoffice Calc is a software program for creating spreadsheet to store the heavy amount of data related to various business projects in ODS Files.
Calc recovery tool is used when corruption of the spreadsheet files leads to heavy data loss due to some possible errors like CRC error, Abrupt System Shutdown, Virus or Trojan attack, storage media problems etc.
KEY FEATURES OF CALC RECOVERY TOOL
1. An advanced tool that examines the corrupted ODS files to recover the heavy data loss quickly and repair multiple ODS file at a time accurately. 2. It is a non-destructive software tool that preserves the property, structure and format of the repaired ODS file. 3. Facilitates to save the recovered data in user-Desired location. 4. Software tool that does not alter and modifies the original format of data during the recovery process. 5. Efficient Recovery tool that does not require the expert knowledge to run this software, it will be done in a few mouse click. 6. Fast and reliable data recovery software that performs the recovery of multiple corrupted ODS files at the same time. 7. Free version is available for efficiently recover the unreadable data of Corrupt ODS file but does not save the recovered data; user has to purchase full version for saving the recovered data. 8. Offers an option for the user to see the preview of recovered data.
- Draw Recovery
Open Office Draw is a software program for creating images and graphics and all types of presentation and generally, these presentations are displaying in business programs, organizations, and office discussions. Corruption of these ODG files gets enable the user to access the data.
Open Office Draw Recovery comes with full-fledged functionality to recover the corrupt ODG files and store the recovered data into new files.
KEY FEATURES OF DRAW RECOVERY TOOL
- An Appropriate tool that efficiently repairs the corrupted ODG files and make it available and accessible for the users.
- The tool equipped with batch processing operation that permits the user to repair multiple ODG files at the same time. This phenomenal feature will save the user’s precious time.
- Facilitates the Safe Mode Recovery that does not affect the file from alteration and modification during the recovery process.
- Enables the Preview feature for the content recovery of corrupted Open Office Draw files.
- The software tool smartly saved the recovered data into user specified the location.
- Fast and hassles free software for the user who does not have any prior knowledge to run.
- Free Version is available to recover the corrupted ODG files but it does not save the recovered data; Full version/ Paid version is available to save all recovered data and provides full satisfaction to the users.
Some Onscreen error when ODG file gets corrupted
(a) “CRC failed”. (b) “Unrecognized ODG format.” (c) “Open Document Graphics cannot open ODG file.” (d) “ODG file is corrupt therefore cannot be opened.” (e) “Windows cannot open this file.
- Impress Recovery
Open office Impress is an effective procedure to make presentation for business meetings, conferences, trainings etc. but corruption cases have no other choices and it may leads to loss or damages of vital data due to hardware/software malfunction, issues of virus attacks.
Impress Recovery tools is used for recovering data from corrupted ODP files and get user’s valuable data back.
KEY FEATURES OF IMPRESS RECOVERY TOOL
- A comprehensive and powerful recovery tool that recovers the ODP data items like animations, images, sound files, graphics etc from damaged ODP files.
- The User interactive tools that is efficiently and effectively used by the both technical and non technical expertise.
- Facilitates the user by providing the flexibility of saving recovered data according to user specified location.
- Supports Batch Recovery process for corrupted ODP file so that it will consume less time to recover the data of corrupted ODP files.
- Demo version of this software tool is available to evaluate the recovered data but not able to save the recovered data; user have to purchase the full version of this software tool to save all recovered data.
- Both technical and non-technical expertise can run this program swiftly and smoothly on the system.
- Compatible Window Operating System with window 7, window XP, window 8, Window Vista , window XP, Window 2003 and Window 2000.
Some Onscreen error when ODG file gets corrupted
(a) Error reading file.” (b) “NetRender.odp error. (c) “Error reading file.” (d) “General Input/output Error.” (e) “Presentation gone.” (f) ‘file.odp’ is corrupt and therefore cannot be opened’. (g) “The file ‘file.odp’ could not be repaired and therefore cannot be opened.” (h) “The file Slide show.odp is corrupt and therefore cannot be opened.”
- Math Recovery
Open Office Math is efficient software that is used by various type of user like- teachers, researchers, students etc. This software helps the user to create the formulae, calculations, graph, tables, images, cell data etc and other open office elements.
But this full-fledged application software corrupted due to some external and internal causes, virus attacks, unexpected modifications etc.
Open Office Math Recovery is a professional recovery application which is designed to permits easy repair option for the corrupted ODB files without any hassles.
KEY FEATURES OF MATH RECOVERY TOOL
- Permits the batch repairing tool that repairs the multiple ODF files at same time and consumes the less time to recover the corrupted ODF files.
- Facilitates the user to perform the recovery of corrupted ODF files without any need of any technical or professional skills.
- Software is designed in a way that it supports all Windows operating System like window 7, Window 10, window 8, window XP, Window Vista, Window 2003 and window 2000.
- Preview Panel is available for providing the accessibility to the user to see the preview of recovered data item.
- Demo Version is available for evaluating the performance of the software to recover the corrupt ODF file but to save that recovered data user have to go for the full version.
Some Onscreen error when ODF file gets corrupted
(a) “CRC failed.” (b) “Error reading file.” (c) “The file is corrupt or damaged.” (d) “General Input/output error.” (e) “Windows cannot open this file.”
- Writer Recovery
Open Office Writer Recovery tool can be used in the conditions when open office writer file cannot be successfully opened in Open Office Writer and user is able to see errors or warnings while opening.
To recover the corrupted ODT file as soon as possible, download the Open Office writer Recovery tool and it enable to perform the recovery of maximum possible data without damaging others.
KEY FEATURES OF WRITER RECOVERY TOOL
- Facilitates the two distinct recovery modes that is Standard mode which is used for fixing minor corruption and Advanced Mode which is used for fixing Major corruption.
- Software tool that recovers inaccessible data of Corrupted ODT files.
- Compatible and Supportable with: Operating system such as 7,8,10,XP,Vista,2000,2003 Open Office Software such as v2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.3, v1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.3, 3.0, 3.2, 3.3and 3.4.
- Intuitive and simplified graphical user interface that does not require the professional knowledge to execute the software program.
- An Appropriate tool that saved the recovered ODT files in user specified location.
- The software tool that allows the batch recovery option to repair multiple ODT file at the same time by this the user can save their precious time.
Some Onscreen error when ODT file gets corrupted
(a) “Unable to read file.” (b) “Xmldiff #9388 error when comparing ODT files (open).” (c) “General Input and output Error.” (d) “The file could not be repaired therefore cannot be opened.”